Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Amsterdam...the last hooray!

I am currently on the ferry from France to London! My journey is coming to a close. I have been so fortunate to have had this opportunity to travel and experience so much!

I spent the past two days in Amsterdam in the Netherlands! It was a good two last days and a fun city! 

The city is full of canals and bridges. 
Chocolate pancake for dinner with a strongbow cider! The two on the left are my crazy Australian friends! Gotta love them!
In Dam Square in the heart of the city.
The second day we did a bike tour of the city!
Next stop was tour of Heineken brewery! We were helpful to a presenter at tasting so we got too! 
The view from the rooftop balcony was great!
I tried to buy this delicious cheese to bring home to share but I can't get it into the states so sorry family! I tried!
Afternoon snack was fritz! Which is French fries in a cone with sauce on top! I got ketchup!

We ended the night with a river cruise! Above is Casey and Emma from Australia, your guide Kirstin, me and Sarah from Canada!

Today we stopped in Bruge in Belgium for a tour and lunch! I got a Nutella waffle!


I am headed to London now! Two hour bus ride to the city! Then a friend of mine from high school is meeting me and we are grabbing dinner and she is letting me crash at her apartment! Then tomorrow I have a few hours in the city before my flight home:)

I'm almost back in the mitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment